Please email your job application to us with position specified.
Manager of Information System (MIS) - Background:
1. Bachelors and Masters in IT or related
2. 5 years+ in Management position in the IT field
3. Managerials skills and problem solving skills are a must
4. Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
5. Oracle or C++ or Java+
6. Permanent, FT
1. Plan and organize the layout, duties, distribution of work, and deadlines for new projects.
2. Organize employees to handle specific portions of duties.
3. Direct projects and all related departments to follow deadlines.
4. Hire, train, evaluate all staff and project itself in order to meet internal processing targets.
5. Monitor retail sales team development and software upgrades by supervising debugging process, screening, and monitoring upgrades before launch.
6. Be able to meet with client and listen to demands and understand usage needs to design and develop the actual schematic of the software needed and customized to client's needs. Must be able to assign work to each employee for development.
7. Lead a team of IT members of technicians, engineers, interactive designers, and programmers to see through whole project from beginning to completion.
8. Review each project demands and review with client to understand usability.
9. Budgetary responsibility: $350,000-$1,000,000.
10. Problem solving skills.
Office Administrator / Receptionist - Vancouver
A temporary position for maternity leave. Professional phone manners and communication skills. MS Word, Outlook, & Excel a must. Capable to work independently. Fluent English required. Cantonese/Mandarin speaking with knowledge in office administration and accounting an asset. Dental and extended health care benefits will be offered . Position available in Vancouver. Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Procurement Manager - Responsibilities:
- 1. Maintain and enhance our purchasing department
- 2. Standardize and improve the purchasing procedures
- 3. Participant in the preparation of tender documents
- 4. Draft and revise any documents related to purchasing e.g. purchase order, contracts etc.
- 5. Review the procurement process in order to promote cost reduction
- 6. Liaise with suppliers and ensure smooth collaboration
- 7. Prepare budget
- 8. Attend both local and international industry related seminars and exhibitions
- 9. Introduce to our sales team any new products
- 1. Degree in engineering and / or business discipline (s) or related industries
- 2. Minimum of 5 years of managerial experience in compute and / or electronics component purchasing.
- 3. Strong knowledge in components and parts of computer.
- 4. Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
Salary: $5000 - $8000 / month
Computer Programmer - We are seeking a qualified Computer Programmer for full time indeterminate employment. Salary $53,000 per annum.Requirements:
- 1. A post-secondary degree in computer science or related discipline with programming experience;
- 2. English is a must and Chinese an asset;
- 3. Experience in Point-of-sale systems including online ordering, online reservation and customer loyalty;
- 4. Understanding of the needs and requirements of the retail and hospitality industries in the China market a big asset;
- 5. Minimum 3 years of programming experience, familiar with the Windows, iOS and Android platforms. Languages and tools include JAVA, C++, ASP.net, J Query.
- 6. As part of the duties, may be required to travel to China and to work flex hours.
Please send applications specifying the title only by email or mail to: email@example.com. No in-person visit will be allowed for this purpose. Only qualified candidates will receive a response.
Software & Web Developers - Vancouver
Profitek, a leader in Point-Of-Sale (POS) solutions since 1985 and with clients throughout North America and Asia, is seeking Software and Web Developers. We offer exciting opportunities for energetic individuals towards the development of our flagship brand Profitek POS software, or towards the development of our new web and mobile device projects. You should be a team player who can work independently, with creative ideas and dynamic views, and possess programming experience in C++, C#, SQL Server, Visual Studio; and/or ASP.NET, J Query, CSS & HTML. To apply for either position, please e-mail your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Account Manager - Vancouver
Our Vancouver office is seeking a seasoned sales professional to join a highly motivated team. You should be an effective communicator, possess successful POS sales experience, and have strong understanding of hospitality or retail industries. Your remuneration will be comprised of a base salary and an escalating commission structure. To apply for this position, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com.
Account Manager - Toronto
While our Vancouver office is well developed, our Toronto office is in the developing stage. We currently have a solid support staff and a relatively small but established customer base. In addition to the qualifications described in our Account Manager - Vancouver position, the individual we are seeking must be able to work independently under the support of the Corporate office. Leadership quality would be a definite asset, as this position has the potential for career advancement in the Corporation. To apply for this position, please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Systems Support - Vancouver
Fluent in English. Working experience with remote/onsite technical support & installation for computer systems, building/repairing Windows based computer systems, Windows networking knowledge; good troubleshooting & training skills. Duties include inbound support from the Vancouver Office, onsite support/installation/client training, pager based support after regular business hours, and use of own vehicle and tools. Positions available in Richmond. Please send your application to email@example.com.
Systems Support - Calgary
Working experience with remote/onsite technical support & installation/training for POS systems, building/repairing Windows based computer systems, Windows networking knowledge, database maintenance and administration; good troubleshooting & training skills. Duties include inbound support from the Calgary Office, onsite support/installation/client training in Alberta, pager based support after regular business hours, and use of own vehicle and tools. Positions available in Calgary. Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Computer Technician - Windows XP/7/8. MCP Certification an asset. Duties include PC assembly, hardware troubleshooting and repair. Required to carry pager and use of own vehicle. Positions available in Vancouver and Toronto.
For the Vancouver position, please send your application to email@example.com. For the Toronto position, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.