Please email your job application to us with position specified.
System Development Manager – Vancouver
Profitek Systems is a leading software development company specializing in Point-of-Sale (POS) solutions for the Hospitality and Retail industries.
As a System Development Manager, you will lead the product development team to provide unique and custom-made solutions to each of our clients. Responsibilities in this role include project planning, process control, quality assurance and staff training.
- Define approaches and constraints on vendor management strategies
- Design and direct system development activities and timelines
- Manage personnel participating in designing consumer-oriented products, developing functional applications and improving communications system of our platforms and software.
- Control operational budgets for related departments and monitors expenses on a continuing basis
- Supervise programmers, designers and technicians and oversee their professional development and training.
- Post-secondary degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- 3+ years of management experience in software engineering and system programming
- Strong ability in project scoping, planning and developing
- Excellent organizational and management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate about technology and information systems
- Experience with POS solutions development
Interested? Please send your applications to email@example.com
iOS Application Developer – Vancouver
Profitek Systems, a leader in Point of Sale (POS) solutions since 1985 and with clients throughout North America and Asia, is seeking Software and Web Developers. We offer exciting opportunities for energetic individuals towards the development of our flagship brand Profitek POS software, or towards the development of our new web and mobile device projects.
- A team player who can work independently, with creative ideas and dynamic views
- Programming experience in C# & ASP.NET Core, SQL Server, Vue/React/Angular, TypeScript, HTML & CSS
- Proficient with Swift and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Experience in product based Apps and various types of devices.
- Proficient in design, data structures, problem-solving, and debugging.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is an asset….
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sales Representative – Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto
Profitek Systems is a leader in Point of Sale (POS) solutions since 1985 and with clients throughout North America and Asia.
About the role:
Locally this candidate will be responsible for building relationships with merchants and creating valuable partnerships in any geography. We are seeking out an energetic sales hunter who is an effective communicator, a results-oriented and reliable self-starter with sales experience (including cold calling and lead generation), and with an understanding of the hospitality and/or retail industries. POS skills in payments and/or restaurant/retail management system experience will be an asset. We greatly value on-the-ground learnings shared with sales leadership and the support team. Remuneration will be comprised of a base salary and an escalating commission structure.
Typical Day: 50% Travel locally (Sales & Demo Presentations), 20% Cold-calling/Lead Generation, 10% Share on-the-ground information with sales leadership and/or support team, 10% Aftersales coordination & implementation, 10% Admin/Computer related tasks
- 2-3+ years outbound sales experience
- Excellence in presenting and acknowledging merchant and business needs
- Clear communication with teammate(s) about on-the-road learnings/difficulties
- KPI oriented with customer satisfaction as priority
Please send your application to email@example.com.
Software & Web Developers – Vancouver
Profitek Systems, a leader in Point of Sale (POS) solutions since 1985 and with clients throughout North America and Asia, is seeking Software and Web Developers. We offer exciting opportunities for energetic individuals towards the development of our flagship brand Profitek POS software, or towards the development of our new web and mobile device projects. You should be a team player who can work independently, with creative ideas and dynamic views, and possess programming experience in C# & ASP.NET Core, SQL Server, Vue/React/Angular, TypeScript, HTML & CSS.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fluent in English. Working experience with remote/onsite technical
Windows XP/7/8. MCP Certification an asset. Duties include PC assembly, hardware troubleshooting and repair. Required to carry cell phone and use of own vehicle. Positions available in Vancouver and Toronto.
Please send your application to email@example.com
Systems Support – Toronto
Fluent in English. Working experience with remote/onsite technical support & installation for computer systems, building/repairing Windows based computer systems, Windows networking knowledge; good troubleshooting & training skills. Duties include inbound support from the Toronto Office, onsite support/installation/client training, cell phone based support after regular business hours, and use of own vehicle and tools. Proficiency in Chinese is an asset.
For the Toronto position, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.